Vulnerability Assessment Consist Of...
- We define and classify your network and system assets
- We identify potential vulnerabilities associated with each asset
- We levels of risk to your vulnerabilities
- We provide a remediation plan to fix those vulnerabilities
Vulnerability Assessment Tests...
- Network Infrastructure
- Endpoint Devices
- Enterprise Servers
Our Vulnerability Assessment Process...
- 1. System and Service Discovery/Scoping
- 2. Vulnerability Identification & Manual Verification
- 3. Remediation Building Development
- 4. Reporting
- 5. Tracking of Findings
- 6. Testing to Confirm Remediation
- 7. Report & Presentation
- 8. Reassessment
What You Can Expect From Us...
Security testing results are only as good as the remediation that follows them. Therefore you will receive the following as part of our comprehensive results report:
- Executive Summary: Summary of the purpose of the test as well as a brief explanation of the threats facing the organization from a business perspective.
- Findings: A detailed, technical explanation of the findings of the test, steps and proofs of the findings as well as an overview of the underlying risks associated with the findings.
- Conclusion & Recommendations: This section provides final remediation with vulnerability reparation recommendations and preventive future countermeasures.
- All reporting is provided in an easy-to-import format based on our client’s specific requirements.
Manage Your Vulnerabilities With OnDefend VManage
All OnDefend clients receive OnDefend VManage, which is our complimentary and ground breaking cloud based Vulnerability Management System. This tool automatically uploads all test results and allows you to prioritize, track and fix your systems vulnerabilities making management more effective, your remediation teams more efficient and the executives more confident in your security program.